MADISON TECHNICAL SOFTWARE
Since 1988, Madison Technical Software has been creating chemical engineering software in the following areas:
- process vessel & batch reactor heat transfer (the industry-standard package)
- process vessel and batch reactor emergency relief software
- physical properties software (database plus estimation)
Users include major chemical, pharmaceutical, equipment and engineering corporations throughout the world – for example Monsanto, Eli Lilly, De Dietrich Process Systems and Jacobs Engineering.
Chemical Engineering Software Products
Great Chemical Engineering Software products to improve design efficiency …
- AQ Solutions – properties database for Aqueous Solutions
- Delta T Reactor – heat transfer/physical properties software for process vessels. This is the industry-standard software for vessel heat transfer
- Delta T ERS – Emergency Relief System calculations for process vessels; sizing of safety valves and rupture disks for process applications. Applies DIERS technology to a vital design subject.
- Chempak Plus – physical properties database and properties estimation package. Our best-selling software used across the chemical and pharma industries.
- Chempak Liquids – liquids database from Chempak Plus. Extra value package!
- Enviropak – combustion calculation and incinerator design software. Includes estimation of NOx and SOx components and incineration efficiency
- Steampak – physical properties and process calculator for steam. Based on the standard equation of state of Keenan, Keyes, Hill & Moore used for published steam tables
You can download a fully-functional demo version of each of these software products free with full instructions for installation.
Chemical Engineering Software Consultancy Services
Custom software development and project work in heat transfer and fluid flow to meet specific client needs. We have worked with industry leaders to provide them with the best technology in heat transfer, fluid flow and physical properties databases